A few new Doctor Who action figures out worth shouting about this week, which makes a change.
Let's start with the Classic stuff, another Forbidden Planet one-off. The 'City of Death' collectors set.
You get 'Big Tom', all open-shirted and in his prime, with obligatory sonic, plus (minor geek-gasum) the frightfully dapper Count Scarleoni with Scaroth Jagaroth interchangable head, pistol, and 'painting accessory' (whatever that means, it's not in the picture) for the relatively light anal damage of £26.99. Pre-order now for deliver after October 19th. Yes, I'll be having one. Feckers may as well have a direct debit out of my bank account for the classic tat.
Also this week there's been an addition to the new series collection, now on 20011 Wave 2 (or Series 5-6 Figure Wave 2a/b, depending how keen you are on keeping things in packets). There's kinda 2 lots, just to add to the confusion and to try and stop us going on about the last lot being so inexcusably shit. A ball-ache for collectors, in summing up they are, sorta:
- Idris with 1 (or more, it's complicated) Psychic Container and River Song 'flesh mask' and 'flesh sachet'.
- The Astronaut kid girl thing, and 'The Legs' 'flesh mask', plus another 'flesh sachet'.
- River MILF with a 'flesh mask' with probably another 'flesh sachet'.
- Ganger Brown Shoes 11th Doctor with 'flesh mask' and (guess what) 'flesh sachet'.
- Matty-boy Doctor with 11th Doctor 'flesh mask' and the inevitable 'flesh sachet'.
- Uncle Bollocks with Pond 'flesh mask' and (you guessed it) 'spunk sachet'.