Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Am The Doctor - by Mark Fowler

This is a beautiful performance of Murray Gold’s 11th Doctor's theme, by Mark Fowler (UKpiano's Channel). He explains that ...
 "This arrangement is my own and learnt purely by ear. The performance, as with all my performances on Youtube, is played straight/live with no before or after editing whatsoever, the strings sound you hear is just dual voiced with piano for effect, but still played at same time as the actual grand piano voice, so there is no added parts to the performance. I cant remember the last time I had so much fun with a piece or had so much enjoyment from learning a piece and practicing it..."


Excellent work. Well done Mr. Fowler! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WebMaster: Terry Lightfoot
WebDoctor: Oolon Sputnik
Blog by Terry Lightfoot
Back to TOP