Friday, April 15, 2011

New Doctor Who Radio Trailers PLUS a Scene - Are We Scared Yet?

Radio Silence: Trailers 1 and 2:
The BBC has put out scary new radio trailers for the Impossible Astronaut. I'm a total scaredy cat and these give me goosebumps. I'm sure these would give my two little nephews nightmares for a lifetime:


But what the heck is that monster voice saying? The first word almost sounds like "five", but it's not. The rest is incoherent to me. Any thoughts?



I'm so happy Doctor Who is almost here. yay.

Oh wait! 
One LAST total SPOILER of a Impossible Astronaut preview clip. DO NOT WATCH if you don't want spoilers. It's a whole scene.



All three of these videos are via StetsonsAreCool, on YouTube.

4 comments:

Doctor Who Fan April 16, 2011 at 2:03 AM  

The monster voice in the first video is saying "Silence will fall". :)

Doctor Who Fan April 16, 2011 at 3:57 AM  

And by "first video", I of course mean "both videos"...

Doctor Who Fan May 19, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

And by "first video", I of course mean "both videos"...

Doctor Who Fan May 19, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

The monster voice in the first video is saying "Silence will fall". :)

Post a Comment

WebMaster: Terry Lightfoot
WebDoctor: Oolon Sputnik
Blog by Terry Lightfoot
Back to TOP