Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Possible reboot of Doctor Who for Americans

I'm SORRY. But this is WRONG WRONG WRONG. Or at least it feels wrong. By Rassilon's beard...

The title of the article linked to below is Fox developing U.S. version of 'Torchwood'. Yeah, yeah yeah. Whatever. "Touchwood". Who cares? Not me. I know some people LOVE that show. Personally I've tried ...snores. Oh, sorry. I fell asleep. And YES that last series WAS quite engaging and overall excellent. BUT I digress!

The real story for me is at the bottom of the article where it briefly mentions..: "Tranter might try to reboot "Doctor Who" for U.S. audiences..."

*SHUDDERS and involuntarily dry heaves*
Fuck!
Finally. This is certain proof that there is no God or that there IS a Devil. One or the other.

Whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WebMaster: Terry Lightfoot
WebDoctor: Oolon Sputnik
Blog by Terry Lightfoot
Back to TOP